Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Arizona EZ Events

We are just a few weeks from officially starting our business. Arizona EZ Events. The company is an inflatable parties rental. We will rent out bounces, AKA moonwalks, bounce houses. Etc etc. We do have a website which you may choose to see but with warning that it is bare minimum right now, our logo isn't on there, and really our actual bounces are not posted on there either. But if you want to see what I am talking about there are pictures. The page was just a rough draft to get it out there. www.AZEZevents.com is the address.

Yesterday we actually bought a gigantic truck to haul all these things around. Every time I go outside of my house (which is rare, its too freakin hot!) I am startled to see this miniature semi sitting in my drive way. The truck is similar to those Uhaul trucks that have the big box on the back for packing, except it is a lot bigger. The engine is a CAT diesel engine if that tells you anything. It has a 100 gallon tank and runs on 6 tires. I am sure if my husband was reading this he would just die. There are probably more technical terms for me to use. OH well.

We got such a great deal though. The truck only has 13,000 miles on it. A diesel engine does not even get broke in till 90,000 miles. It was ASU's delivery truck for around campus and only averaged 3 miles a day. It is 13 years old, but like brand new. Plush velvelt brown seats! We paid $14,000 for it. We are so excited because now we don't have to buy two trailers, or a shed, and we don't have to put ware and tear on our own trucks. Not to mention our bodies. The truck also has an automatic lift gate so we won't have to struggle to pack the 300-1200 lbs bounces.

Hopefully we will start making enough money to pay this thing off through the business. Which is the plan. I really need to learn how to post pictures so you can see what the heck I am talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home