Friday, July 29, 2005

Grass is always Greener

Finally! I apologize for being terrible about posting here lately. I have been working 4 days a week delivering babies and usually three of those days are in a row. I actually have spent quite a bit of time with my sister Sarah trying to figure out how to make this blog more SPICED up with links and pictures. I'm still working on the pictures thing. I must say, it is amazing that people have the patience to create huge web pages. I am glad someone likes to do it.
I will continue to perfect this process. So much for being bored anymore. Between working over time (so I can go an a nice anniversary vacation), starting this new business, and fostering this new bloggin' hobby I have lost my free time. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side! Have no fear though, I am happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarahgrace said...

Looks great Hannah! Love the pics. Kev will be envious of your truck... Good job! Love you.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home