Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tagged... (more like, Hint...hint)

Well, assuming that the last time I blogged was September 27 th. I can take a few seconds here to fulfill my tagging responsibility. I used to know how to put links into my text, but now I've forgotten, but Sarah (my sister) from Sermon on the Mount (of Laundry) tagged me to write 20 random things about myself, so I guess now "I'm IT!"

1. I'm having a brain fart it has bee so long since I've done this.
2. I wish I was the little sister Sarah was talking about staying over tonight.
3. Im helping a friend with last minute wedding plans which happens to be in 3 days and she is just planning the decorations for her tables, today.....Did I mention she has been engaged over a year?
4. I think WAY to deeply for these kind of things. It will take me forever to finish. And I thought I was "random."
5. MY husband and I own an Inflatables company, AZeZ Events that is doing pretty well. We've only been in business since September.
6. Check out our website at www.azezevents.com. We are only based in Arizona, so, Colorado folks. You'll have to wait till I talk my little sister and her husband into to opening a branch out there.
7. My husband and I found a new church two weeks ago, that is just a huge blessing to us and a amazing answer to prayer.
8. I literally just realized that the post I wrote, titled FAITH, was about the patient that God used to bring my husband and I to Orangewood Church of the Nazarene!!!!
9. I'm speechless right now....I cannot believe the way God works sometimes! I guess I have to write a blog with the WHOLE story now... It is SOOOO good and it will be Titled God Works in Mysterious Ways.
10. Maybe it will be called The Peace That surpasses All understanding....
11. I have to stop here, I am moved so much by the way God works, I need to get away from the computer...Stay tuned for my new blog that is rapidly growing in my head.
12. I have to call my sisters and my mom now!

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahgrace said...

He he he...
I just love how God works.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys probably talked too long to give ME a call .... I want to know mom

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home